Investment Manager - Brokerage
- Establishing and managing multi-asset portfolios for the company as well as clients
- Ensure that the portfolio activities contribute to the organizational strategies and are within the risk parameters approved by management.
- Investing in equities as well as fixed income markets while inputting trades of all investment transactions
- Constructing, implementing and managing derivative overlays.
- Preparing daily, monthly, quarterly valuation reports.
- Preparing regulatory, audit, and internal reports to management.
- Reviewing and managing existing accounts as well as building relationship with prospective clients.
- Setting priorities within a portfolio to ensure resources are targeted and effective.
- Escalating investment risks to management
- Manage and supervise financial analyst
- Represent the company in all investment management meetings
- Prepare and amend investment policies after taking ABC investment committee and management’s approval
- Managing customers’ account details, holdings and statements having an investment contract and having access to Operations Department’s systems related to investment portfolio and producing investment analyst reports