• Managing the archival activities for controlling documents of documentation files in which to ensure that all are properly labeled and filed.
• Scans documents for electronic storage.
• Maintains established files for project document retention. Logs (Both manually or electronically), copies, and distributes various project and /or engineering documents. May perform some clerical duties such as light typing.
• Reviewing and proofreading documents for consistency in document formats and system concerns.
• Assigning correspondence reference number transmittals.
• Familiar with the requisition process for assigned project, including preparation and approval, including preparation of packages for shipping offsite.
• Bachelor’ degree. Two to three years of experience in the similar role.
• Knowledge of MS Office such as MS word processing, spreadsheets, and database software.
• Good Oral and Written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skill
• Bilingual Arabic and English is a Must
• Engineering background is preferred
Kindly send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.