Industrial Electronics Bench Repair Technician
Qualification : Diploma or Degree in Electronics /Electrical / instrumentation
Experience : Minimum of 5 years
This occupation covers the installation, maintenance, modification, and repair of industrial Electronics/Electrical systems and equipment and all types of industrial electronic controls on machine tools and industrial equipment requiring expertness in diagnosing and correcting control malfunctions.
- Ability to read The Electronics and Electrical schematic diagram
- Strong knowledge about Electronics components and components testing
- Familiar with electronic testing and measuring equipment (Multimeter, Huntron, Etc…)
- Troubleshooting and repair of SMD Electronic Boards
- Familiar with SMD soldering and desoldering station
- Strong troubleshooting skill of PCB Component level
- Good knowledge about Industrial Automation control system, PLC, HMI, DCS & I/O Module
- Troubleshooting and repair of Industrial PC, Controller with Display, VFD, Servo drives, AC/DC drives, Inverters, Power supply, and UPS.